Friday, August 3, 2007

Fine Art Friday



Well, this may not be exactly Fine Art, but it is what I have been looking at this past week (I need a little eye-roll emoticon here, and then a blushing one!) is Fan Art. Oh yeah - I can blame this one on my daughters - right?

Deviant Art has some weird stuff but it has a lot of hysterical fanart - and there is one artist I really like! She calls herself Makani, does a lot of Harry Potter stuff and has her own HP site, Accio Brain (hee hee!!). Her stuff makes me think of Disney, Betty and Veronica and Liberty's Kids. The picture of Draco and Pansy was in black and white - one of my daughters colored it in.

This next one had me rolling - I had forgotten how funny Lost can be!


It doesn't look like she does any Farscape stuff, though. So, here is a Farscape thing by some other artist at DA -

Fan Art - funny stuff!

No comments: